Davison Window - Seaton Delaval Photograph Album

Go to content

Main menu:

 

Davison Window

 
 
 
 


THe inscription reads,
To the Glory of God in commemoration of the building of this church by Hubert Delaval, AD 1102 and the giving to the parish of Delaval by George Manners Baron Hastings, Ad 1891.


 
 
 
 
Back to content | Back to main menu